I should have written this post much earlier. You still have three weeks, so I guess better late than never. For those with free time or looking for extra money this holiday season, ebaying hot items is a good way to make decent cash. I mean, would you stand in line for an hour to make $200 Cash? Unless you’re making a Doctor salary, I would say this is a pretty good deal.
The Hot Item right now is the Nintendo Wii Console. Go on eBay and do a search on Wii console. You will see Wii console going for around $450. The retail of the Wii is $249. You can charge $40 for shipping too. So Wii is smoking HOT we know..damn Hustler, show us how we gonna get it? Haha..
This ain’t no easy money playa..gotta work for yo money. I suggest you find out your local Target, Circuit City, Toy R Us, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc etc Sunday Opening Time. New shipment is usually on Sunday. You gonna have to get their early. E.G. My local Best Buy open at 10 A.M., expect to be there around 7.A.M to get a voucher for a Wii. Rule of thumb is get there 3 hours before opening time…the earlier the better. I suggest find the earliest store opening and get a voucher. As soon as you get a voucher, run to your next local store and see if you can get another voucher. Repeat the process.
If you got kids, wife, husband, etc etc…bring the whole family since each person can buy one. That’s $200 profit per game system. Do a whole round each Sunday for the next three Sundays and there is your Christmas shopping money.
I know some people reading gonna be like…”damn man..that’s making money on some poor family trying get their kids a Christmas present.” You are on the wrong site brother…haha. But seriously, this is capitalism at its simplest form. Too expensive, then don’t buy it. This ain’t bread! This is a luxury item. Anyways…you do what you gotta to do.
A few tips for getting Wii:
- Some stores have Wiis come in and out throughout the week. Check your local Walmart, etc, etc. Maybe find out when they drop their shipping. Usually midnight.
- Read this huge fatwallet thread on the latest Wii location. Bunch of ebayers on here giving you the latest info.
- Sign on Wii alert. They will tell the latest offer online and text you. You usually have 2 minutes to put an order in since you fighting with thousands of ebayers.
- Have friends/family on a lookout for Wii around the town. Maybe you got a friend that work at Best Buy or something.
Tips if you never ebay before:
- Get your Ebay account by Signing up for eBay.
- There are fees such as listing fees etc.
- Say you sell your Wii for $450. Ebay and Paypal will take around $40 of that. Usually people inflate the shipping cost to offset the fees.
- I suggest you stick with Paypal. Make sure, make damn sure, that the buyer has confirmed address. You only ship when the payment address is confirmed. It will show on the payment. You do not want a chargeback on your account.
- Since the Wii console is so hot, I would just list them asap. Best days for items to end on bidding are Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday Nights.