Find the latest Sonos Promotions, Discount Codes, and Coupons!
Browse all the most current deals regarding Sonos below to save big on future purchases!
Table of Contents
Based in Santa Barbara, California, Sonos is an American Audio company. Specializing in the development and production of smart speakers. Today, the company continues to strive to bring everyone and every room together with “incredible sound for music, TV, and more”.
Recommended Credit Cards To Use
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Current Sonos Promotions
Frontline Workers Get 20% Off Products & Accessories
With all the difficulties many are facing, Sonos is giving back to Frontline Workers. Now, Frontline Workers Get 20% Off Products & Accessories! Though frontline workers rarely get time to relax, sit back and enjoy some music and TV with Sonos products and accessories.
- Offer expiration: December 31, 2020
- What you’ll get: Frontline Workers Get 20% Off Products & Accessories
- How to earn it: Click the link below to verify your ID through Sonos to redeem your discount.
- Terms & Conditions: Expires December 31, 2020. Single-use code valid only at sonos.com on select Sonos products and accessories. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Excludes limited edition, last chance, and certified refurbished products.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion at AARP)
If you enjoy the quality of Sonos, be sure to bookmark this page for all the latest deals! We constantly update this post to make sure you get the best money saving promotions possible.