Sony Rewards is having a promotion where you can sign up to earn free movies from their store. All you need to do is register for an account and you will receive a code free Blu-ray, DVD, or Digital HD Ultraviolet movie from a list of various movies. The code will expire within 90 days of receiving the email, so make sure that you don’t forget to redeem it. This special deal will end on November 15 so sign up today!
Table of Contents
HMB Recommended Best FreebiesDownload the Drop App with promo code hustlermoneyblog to earn 5,000 bonus points plus earn more points on shopping purchases at top retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, select grocery stores and restaurants, and more. Just link your credit or debit card using the app, and you'll earn up to 2% back on your everyday shopping in the form of gift cards. Download Now---Drop Loyalty App Review
Hurry! Dosh is a new cash back app that uses breakthrough technology to eliminate the wasted spend from advertising and most transactions. They are currently offering new members a $10 sign up bonus with promo code ANTHONN74 plus an additional $10 bonus per referral for signing up your friends and family. Simply link your credit or debit card onto the app and then start earning credit when you make purchases with Dosh Partners. When your refer a user, they must download, link a card, and redeem an offer to earn the $15 referral bonus! Your cash back earned can be transferred to your PayPal or bank account. Apply Now---Dosh Review
You can now access your Experian credit report free when you register and sign up at Experian.com with No Credit Card Requirement! Checking your own Report doesn't hurt your credit plus your report refreshed every 30 days on sign in. You can download the Experian app to see your credit report completely free along with credit resources to learn more about credit. Apply Now---Experian Free Credit Report Review
Sony Rewards Sign Up Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a free movie from Sony Rewards when you register for a account
- Expiration: November 15, 2017
- Availability: must be a first time user for Sony Rewards to be eligible
- Terms: code will expire within 90 days of receiving email.
Free Movie from Sony Pictures Store:
- Open up Sony Rewards promotional page to start.
- First create an account. You must be a brand new user.
- Once you have created your account, you’ll then receive a movie code via email which is redeemable.
- Use the code when you’re choosing a movie to watch.
Time to watch some movies and this one is a free one! Sony Rewards is having a promotion where you can earn free movie on blu-ray, DVD, or digital HD. All you need to do is just register for an account and you’ll get the chance to select a movie from a list. This will expire on November 15, 2017 so it’s best if you take advantage right now. Hurry now! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
The The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards(R) Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.