For residents of Texas, SouthWest Community CU is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer your friends and family members to open up a checking account with SouthWest Community Credit Union. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
SouthWest Community CU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn SWCC Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with SouthWest Community CU.
- Next, spread the word of SouthWest Community CU to your friends and family members.
- Your friend or family members must open up a new checking account with SouthWest Community CU.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a SouthWest Community CU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Southwest Community CU to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Southwest Community CU to your friends and family members. Once a friend or family member opens up a new checking account with Southwest Community CU, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus. This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!