The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Card currently offers 50,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months with this referral promotion. This card is perfect for frequent flyers of Southwest Airlines.
It comes with a $149 annual fee that is not waived the first year. Cardholders can earn 3 points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners purchases. Plus, 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. If you’re interested, read on to find out more about this offer.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Features
- Earn 50,000 points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 month
- $75 Southwest annual travel credit each year
- 4 Upgraded Boardings every year when available
- Get to A-List status faster
- 25% back on inflight purchases
- 7,500 anniversary points after your Cardmember anniversary
- 3 points per $1 spent for Southwest purchases, including flight, inflight, and Southwest gift cards
- 2 points per $1 spent for internet, cable, and phone services, and select streaming
- 1 point per $1 spent for all other purchases made with your card
- $149 annual fee
With Southwest Airlines, you’ll be happy to know that there are no blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points, up to 2 bags can fly for free, and there are no change fees.
Enjoy this referral bonus when you apply for a Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Card today and get all the benefits Southwest has to offer. However, if you don’t fly with Southwest enough, to offset the $149 annual fee, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses we’ve found to get the one that best suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.