Available nationwide, Spectrum Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account with them before March 31, 2019.
To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Spectrum Credit Union to your friends and family members. Additionally, have them fill out the form and bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account. Finally, when they successfully open an account, Spectrum CU will deposit $25 to your savings account. Take advantage of this promotion before it ends at the end of the month.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check to see if you are eligible to become a member at Spectrum Credit Union using their membership page for more info.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: The $25 referral program for existing members runs all year long, but during Membership Drives, Spectrum Credit Union also offers rewards to new members.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.30% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Table of Contents
Spectrum Credit Union Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Spectrum Credit Union Referral Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25 for Savings Account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $25, See below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Spectrum CU Bonus
- Simply spread the word of Spectrum Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Have them fill out the form and bring it to a branch when they come in to open an account before March 31, 2019.
- They have to bring a minimum opening deposit of $25 for their new Savings Account that has to be opened as well.
- Finally, when they successfully open an account, Spectrum CU will deposit $25 to your savings account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Savings Account: If the balance on your savings account falls below $25, Spectrum CU will charge a monthly low balance fee.
Make sure you check out Spectrum Credit Union to learn more about the $25 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.