Check your dashboard now for SPG 50 Free Starpoint Email Sign Up Bonus, offer ends April 4, 2016. This is likely a targeted offer so log into your SPG account and see if the promotion is offered to you. You may only earn this offer once, so if you’ve had it in the past and enrolled for email commnunications before you can’t get the 50 point reward again. To be eligible you must subscribe to all of the displayed email subscription(s) using the form field on the SPG Dashboard for the bonus Starpoints to be earned. Please allow 2-3 weeks for points to post to your account..
|Bankers Trust||AZ, IA||2.70%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advantage Federal Credit Union||NY||2.50%||$500||---||5-Month CD||Review|
|Space Coast Credit Union||FL||2.50%||$500||---||6-Month IRA||Review|
|Verve Credit Union||MN, WI||2.42%||$1K||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Sunstate Bank||FL||2.40%||$2.5k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|State Bank of India||IL||2.37%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Atlantic Federal Credit Union||NJ||2.15%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Peoples United Bank||CT, ME, MA, NH, NY, VT||2.00%||$500||$1M||6-Month CD||Review|
Table of Contents
SPG 50 Free Starpoints Email Sign Up:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Sign up for email subscription and other communications from Starwood to earn 50 Starpoints bonus.
- Terms: Must be SPG member. Bonus Starpoints will post to the registered Member’s account within 2–3 weeks after subscription enrollment.
- Valid Dates: Register by 4/4/ 2016.
Earn Free SPG 50 Starpoints Bonus:
- Check for the email SPG enrollment promotional landing page.
- Opt in to receive email subscriptions and all other communication for Starwood Hotels.
- Bonus Starpoints may take up to 2 to 4 weeks to post to your account after confirmation that you have successfully subscribed.
- Book using your Amex Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card to maximize savings when staying at a Starwood portfolio property.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn SPG 50 Free Starpoints Email Sign Up Bonus. SPG is one of my favorite hotel points to collect because they are so versatile. Remember, they aren’t only good for free hotel stays, they can also be transferred to 31 partner airline programs. It only takes a couple of minutes and although its not a lot of points, its free with little to no effort on your part! See our full list of Bonus Points!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee.