For all individuals in the Unites State who made a payment to Spirit Airlines using a debit or credit card or credit card, and which Spirit printed a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card number (v) after August 29, 2012, then you are eligible for a potential award (Up to $1,000) from the Spirit Airlines FACTA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Spirit Airlines violated the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act by printing more than the last five digits of customers’ credit and debit card numbers on receipts. Spirit airlines deny any acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of an ongoing trial. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 8/01/2016 to receive your potential award!
Spirit Airlines FACTA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Spirit Airlines FACTA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/01/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals in the United States who: (i) made a payment to Spirit Airlines (ii) using a debit or credit card, and (iii) for which Spirit printed a point of sale receipt (iv) that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card number (v) after August 29, 2012.”
- Estimated Amount: Varies (Up to $1,000)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Rosen v. Spirit Airlines Inc., Case No. 15-cv-61375-JIC, and Christopher W. Legg v. Spirit Airlines Inc., Case No. 14-cv-61978-JIC, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Spirit Airlines FACTA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- File your claim by 8/01/2016 to receive your potential award!
If you have ever made a payment to Spirit Airlines using a debit or credit card for which Spirit printed a point of sale receipt that displayed more than the last 5 digits of the card number after August 29,2012, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Spirit Airlines Class Action Lawsuit. If you qualify, then you must submit your claim by 8/01/2016 to earn your potential award which can be up to $1,000. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply