If you shop at Staples and Gap, this is the perfect deal for you! Staples is teaming up with Gap to offer 20% off Gap Gift cards through 11/19 and 11/24 to 11/26. This deal is great because it is just located on staples’s weekly ads of discounted items and deals, meaning there is no purchase necessary. You can find this discount only in store so be sure to check out your local Staples to find it. The holiday season calls for gifts so be sure to take advantage of this deal while it lasts!
Editor’s Note: Use your Chase Ink Cash® Business Card to get an extra 5% off on all Staples purchases. Read our full review of Chase Ink Cash Business Card so that you can apply and start saving loads on all your purchases!
Staples 20% off Gap Info:
- Find this deal at your local Staples store
- Expiration – Through 11/19/16 and from 11/24/16 to 11/26/16
- Requirements – Visit your local Hyundai dealership with your coupon and test drive a new car.
- Terms: In store only, subject to availability
How to get 20% off Gap Gift Card:
- Go to your local Staples store
- Look for the coupon in the weekly ad
- Use it to get 20% off a purchase at Gap
This is a great deal for the holiday season, since you don’t actually need to make a purchase to use the 20% off coupon at gap. Simply go to a Staples store to get the coupon from the weekly ad and use it at Gap. If you want to make the most out of your holiday clothes shopping, be sure to take advantage of this deal through 11/19 and 11/24 to 11/26! Be sure to check out our complete list of gift card deals for the holiday season!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.