The Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card has a limited time offer where you can earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. This card from SPG is one of the best travel cards because of all the rewards and benefits that come with it.
Start earning up to 6X points per $1 spent at participating SPG & Marriott Rewards hotels, 3X points per $1 spent at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines, and 2X points per $1 spent on all other purchases. It’s a great time to take advantage of the amazing bonuses, rewards, and benefits and apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card - Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Card Review
|Ink Business UnlimitedSM Card - Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business.|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card Review
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card - Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Cash Card Review
Table of Contents
Starwood Preferred Guest AMEX Luxury Card
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 6X points on eligible purchases at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards hotels
- Earn 3X points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines
- Earn 2X points on all other eligible purchases
- $300 SPG or Marriott Rewards Statement Credit
- No Foreign Transaction fee
- $450 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Free Night Award: Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 points) at a participating hotel. Select hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Elite status: Earn Platinum Elite status after making $75,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Priority Pass Select: Relax with unlimited lounge visits for you and up to two guests per visit once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world
- Fee Credit For Global Entry: Receive either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry or an $85 credit for TSA Pre?. TSA Pre? can expedite security screening and Global Entry can reduce wait time at U.S. Customs at select airports. If you are approved for Global Entry, you will also receive access to TSA Pre?®. Only one credit will be given in a four year period for whichever application fee is charged to your Card first
- Premium Internet Access: Receive free in-room, premium Internet access‡ plus free Wi-Fi with Boingo once enrolled. Booking requirements apply
- Travel Accident Insurance: Travel Accident Insurance can provide up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage while traveling on a Common Carrier (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) when the entire fare has been charged to the eligible Card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card is a definite must for frequent travelers who prefer staying at Starwood hotels and resorts. Get the opportunity to earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
There is no doubt that the benefits, rewards, and bonuses that come with this card is worth the $450 annual fee. Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|