The Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card has a limited time offer where you can earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. This card from SPG is one of the best travel cards because of all the rewards and benefits that come with it.
Start earning up to 6X points per $1 spent at participating SPG & Marriott Rewards hotels, 3X points per $1 spent at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines, and 2X points per $1 spent on all other purchases. It’s a great time to take advantage of the amazing bonuses, rewards, and benefits and apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card.
Table of Contents
Starwood Preferred Guest AMEX Luxury Card
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 6X points on eligible purchases at participating SPG and Marriott Rewards hotels
- Earn 3X points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines
- Earn 2X points on all other eligible purchases
- $300 SPG or Marriott Rewards Statement Credit
- No Foreign Transaction fee
- $450 annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Free Night Award: Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 points) at a participating hotel. Select hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Elite status: Earn Platinum Elite status after making $75,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Priority Pass Select: Relax with unlimited lounge visits for you and up to two guests per visit once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world
- Fee Credit For Global Entry: Receive either a $100 statement credit for Global Entry or an $85 credit for TSA Pre?. TSA Pre? can expedite security screening and Global Entry can reduce wait time at U.S. Customs at select airports. If you are approved for Global Entry, you will also receive access to TSA Pre?®. Only one credit will be given in a four year period for whichever application fee is charged to your Card first
- Premium Internet Access: Receive free in-room, premium Internet access‡ plus free Wi-Fi with Boingo once enrolled. Booking requirements apply
- Travel Accident Insurance: Travel Accident Insurance can provide up to $500,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage while traveling on a Common Carrier (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) when the entire fare has been charged to the eligible Card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card is a definite must for frequent travelers who prefer staying at Starwood hotels and resorts. Get the opportunity to earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
There is no doubt that the benefits, rewards, and bonuses that come with this card is worth the $450 annual fee. Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review