Read on to learn more about State Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Generally, they have a $200 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About State Employees Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1951, State Employees Credit Union has been serving the communities of Baltimore to provide them with financial tools to help their members manage their money. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: Varies, see complete list
- Customer Service: 1-888-732-8562
I’ll review the $200 offer below.
State Employees Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
State Employees Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Premier Interest Checking, Choice Interest Checking, Students’ Choice Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0- $9; See Below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires October 31, 2019)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $200 Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account by October 31, 2019.
- Receive qualifying full check direct deposits (minimum $500 per month) within 90 days of account opening.
- Have 15 or more debit card transactions per month.
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Digital Wallets
- Interest Checking: Monthly fee of $9.00 waived with any of the following:
- Direct Deposit, Online Statements, and Active Bill Pay
- Maintain a $10,000 average monthly combined deposit and loan balance
- Standard Checking: Monthly fee of $5.00 waived with any of the following:
- Direct Deposit and Online Statements
- 15 or more debit card purchases
- You are age 25 or younger
- You are age 70 or older
- Student Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Account must also be in good standing.
- Current employees of SECU and Shared Service Solutions are eligible for this bonus offer.
- The bonus is reportable for tax purposes.
- Members with existing direct deposit do not qualify.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
State Employees Credit Union offers great bonuses with many account features such as online banking, mobile banking, and digital wallet.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated State Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.