State Employees Credit Union is offering you and your friend a chance to earn a $25 bonus! All you have to do is open a membership with SECU with a share savings account and open at least one additional account within 60 days of the referral date. Then the referred new member’s accounts must remain open for at least 60 days. Once all of the qualifications are met, the bonuses will be deposited within 60 days. This is a win win situation for both parties so start referring now! If you are interested in what State Employees Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Eligibility is typically based on your affiliation (current or past) with a Maryland employer, agency or organization (such as a state university or labor union), or by being related to someone who is eligible. For more information, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
State Employees CU $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- State Employees Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Share Savings, Premier Interest Checking, Choice Interest Checking, Students’ Choice Checking, Standard Checking
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $9.
- Additional Requirements: To qualify for the referral bonus, the member making the referral must use the online referral form.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn State Employees CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to State Employees Credit Union by completing the Online Referral Form.
- Have the new customer complete the requirements below and you will both earn the $25 bonus.
- The new member open a membership with SECU with a share savings account and open at least one additional account within 60 days of the referral date.
- Then referred new member’s accounts must remain open for at least 60 days.
- Once all of the qualifications are met, the bonuses will be deposited within 60 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a State Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to State Employees Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above such as establishing a membership. If you have any experiences with this bank then go ahead and leave a comment down below letting us know how it went for you! We love receiving feedback from you. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!