For students living in Maryland, State Employees Credit Union of Maryland (SECU) is offering $170 cash bonus when you open a Students’ Choice Checking Account with debit card usage good through December 31, 2016. In order to earn your $170 bonus, you must open your SECU Student checking account for the $50 bonus, then use your SECU debit card 10 times per month to earn a $10 bonus per month for 1 year. You’ll get a total of $170 bonus within 1 year! Benefits from opening a new account is online and mobile checking, free debit card, and easy access to ATMs.
Membership Eligibility: Based on your current or past affiliation with a Maryland employer, agency, or organization, or by your relationship to a current member. Make sure to maintain a $10 balance in your Share Savings Account in order to qualify for membership.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
SECU of Maryland $170 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- State Employees Credit Union Student Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Students’ Choice Checking Account
- Availability: Maryland
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Use your debit card 10 times a month for 1 year to earn the additional $120 bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: No
How to Earn SECU $170 Bonus:
- Open a new Student Choice Checking Account with SECU before the deadline of December 31, 2016.
- When you open the account, you’ll instantly get the $50 bonus.
- To earn more, you must use your debit card 10 times a month for 12 months. Each transaction must be at least $3 for it to count. ($10 a month)
- Once your year is up, you’ll receive your $170 bonus.
For those that qualify, sign up for SECU $170 Student Checking account promotion today. SECU will deposit the $50 bonus within 60 days of account opening. For the $10 monthly bonus, make sure to do 10 or more qualifying debit card transactions of at least $3 each time. Also, you must be age 25 or younger and enrolled or accepted in college, trade, or technical school to qualify for the Students’ Choice Checking. See our full list of Bank Deals across the country!