Find an updated list of Sterling Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus for opening a checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Sterling Bank & Trust Promotions
Sterling Bank & Trust is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan and was founded in 1984. Since then they have grown to 29 locations and boasts an A health rating.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Sterling Bank & Trust $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Account Type: Sterling Eagle Checking Account
- Availability: CA, NY (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two $500+ direct deposits within 120 days
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
(No Expiration Date)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($600 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Sterling Eagle Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 and must maintain a $500 balance to avoid fees.
- Must have a minimum of 2 reoccurring $500 monthly direct deposits made to this account within 120 calendar days of account opening.
- Must also enroll in Sterling online banking to qualify.
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit
- Free online banking, bill pay and phone banking
- Free MasterMoney™ Debit Card that can be used worldwide
- E-statements for all-the-time access to your account information
- No Monthly Fee
- Offer not available to existing Sterling checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 2 years.
- Offer good for only one time use and only for one new Eagle Checking Account.
- All account applications are subject to approval;
- Your direct deposits needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Person to person payments (such as Zelle), transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, deposits made at a branch, or ATM does not qualify as a direct deposit.
- Cannot be automatic transfers from your Sterling savings, money market or other deposit account you have at the bank.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Sterling Eagle® Checking Account: Not listed
- Sterling Freedom® Checking Account: No monthly fee
These are the current Sterling Bank & Trust promotions and offers. If you have experience with this credit union let us know if it’s soft or hard pull. Additionally, the $250 bonus could be for anyone looking for a checking account!
If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
*Check back for updated Sterling Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.