SunTrust Bank offers different banking services and products including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages, wealth management and retirement, and more! If you recently open an account with SunTrust Bank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! If you continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your SunTrust Bank account.
Table of Contents
How to Enroll in Online Banking
Before you can start, you’ll need to enroll for SunTrust’s online banking.
- Just visit the enrollment page from your desktop or mobile browser
- Enter your account number, ZIP code and, to verify your identity, the last four digits of your Social Security number
You can find your bank account number at the bottom of your checks, the second group of number after the routing. Not only that, you can also call SunTrust Bank’s customer service at (877) 268-5353 if you don’t have any checks handy.
Log In From A Computer
Visit the SunTrust Bank login page, all you have to do is type your username and password into the information bars. If you forget either, click on “Forgot User ID/Password” and follow the instructions to receive a reminder email.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can access your account by installing the SunTrust mobile banking app for both the iOS or Android platform services. Once the app is installed and verified, you won’t need to enter your SunTrust login each time.
You can check balances, transfer funds and make deposits right from your home using the SunTrust Mobile App and other features like:
- Adding, managing, and paying bills
- Search your transaction history
- Get statement delivery services
- View FICO score
- View Credit Card Rewards
- Open a new account
- Locate nearest ATM/Branch
- Credit Card Lock/Unlock
- Alerts Management
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username or Password
SunTrust makes it easier for your to retrieve information safely, if you ever forget your password or username.
- Visit the online login page and click on Forgot User ID/Password.
- Choose to request your User ID or password (or both).
- Verify your identity by using your SunTrust debit card information and PIN, or by answering your security question and entering your full Social Security number and the last four digits of your account number.
- Click the “Request” button.
- You’ll receive a message with the info you need to log in.
- In the case of the password, you’ll be prompted to reset it.
How to View Your Bank Statements
It’s going to be easy to find and view your bank statement since SunTrust also offers it online. Please note to have your pop-ups enabled on your browser. Your statements will be available in PDF format for you to view, download or print.
- Log in to the SunTrust website.
- Click on “Accounts” in the upper navigation bar.
- Choose the account you’d like to access from the drop-down arrow.
- Click on the Statements icon on the right.
- Choose from the list of monthly statements available.
- Your statement will open in a new window.
SunTrust Bank Customer Service
SunTrust Bank has several ways to contact its customer service department. If you’re having trouble accessing your SunTrust Bank login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service
- Automated help: (800) 786-8787 (800 SUNTRUST), 24 hours a day
- Online banking customer service: (877) 268-5353, weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- User ID/Password help: (800) 382-3232
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the latest SunTrust Bank Promotions or you can learn more about their banking services through out full SunTrust Bank Review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.