Available to those in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin, TCF Bank is offering you a chance to earn on high interest CDs that go up to a 2.00% APY Rate. See the following locator to find the closest TCF Bank to you! TCF Bank offers CD rates from 3-month to 120-months, and by joining TCF Bank, you’ll get the joys of simple and easy to manage CDs. Just make sure that you have a minimum deposit of $500. I would recommend going with their 26 month promotional CD as it is currently the best with a 2.00% APY Rate. What is great about TCF Bank is that they have a good amount of special CDs such as their Relationship CDs and Promotional CDs. Simply check out TCF Bank’s wide array of CDs and join today!
Editor’s Note: Do you live in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, or Wisconsin? With TCF Bank they have one of the top rated CDs in those states, with their 26 month CD. These are the best CDs they have to offer! The CDs below reflect the current top CDs for those states that TCF Bank has to offer.
- 2.00% 26-Month Promotional CD
The TCF Bank are available in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. TCF Bank currently has a standard and simple selection of CDs to choose from, it’s starting rate from 0.05% APY to 2.00% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out TCF Bank’s CDs.
TCF Bank CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! TCF Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.00% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for a 16 Month Relationship CD and their 18 Month Featured CD which offers a 1.50% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out TCF Bank’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are FDIC insured so invest in a CD today!
Certificates of Deposits:
- 0.05% APY for 3-13 Month CD
- 0.10% APY for 14-20 Month CD
- 0.15% APY for 16 Month CD
- 0.20% APY for 21-29 Month CD
- 0.25% APY for 30-36 Month CD
- 0.30% APY for 37-48 Month CD
- 0.35% APY for 49-61 Month CD
- 0.45% APY for 62-120 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 1.50% APY for 13 Month Promotional CD
- 2.00% APY for 26 Month Promotional CD
- 1.40% APY for 13 Month Featured CD
- 1.50% APY for 18 Month Featured CD
- 0.10% APY for 3-13 Month Relationship CD
- 0.20% APY for 14-20 Month Relationship CD
- 1.50% APY for 16 Month Relationship CD
- 0.25% APY for 21-29 Month Relationship CD
- 0.30% APY for 30-36 Month Relationship CD
- 0.35% APY for 37-48 Month Relationship CD
- 0.40% APY for 49-61 Month Relationship CD
- 0.50% APY for 62-120 Month Relationship CD
*The above rates are accurate as of 11/08/2017
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as TCF Bank offers you a standard and simple range of CD rates that go up to 2.00% APY. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum deposit of $500. Earn up to a 2.00% APY rate with the TCF Bank. You are reassured that TCF Bank is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. Sign up for a CD with TCF Bank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)