Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Cardholders are currently being targeted for a 10% bonus promotion on earned points. These bonus points will be earned on purchases with your card from June 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017 but you must activate this offer by June 30, 2017. Please note that this is a 10% bonus on earned points instead of a 10% bonus. If you want to earn even extra points with your Chase Amazon Visa Card then check your account to see if you’ve been targeted today!
Amazon Visa Cardholders Promotion:
- Log In!
- Promotion: 10% Bonus on Cash Back
- Expiration: June 30, 2017
- Requirements: Must have been targeted
- What To Do: Log into your Chase Visa Account and check if you’ve been targeted. Add the offer to your card and start making purchases to earn a 10% bonus on earned points.
- Terms: Must activate by 6/30/2017. You will earn a 10% bonus on new points earned with your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card on purchases that post on your account from June 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017. You will not earn this bonus on points received through another bonus promotion:
Get Amazon Visa Card Bonus Promotion:
- Check your Chase Visa Account or your email to see if you’ve been targeted
- Add this targeted offer to your card
- Make purchases with your Amazon Visa Card
- Earn a 10% bonus on cash back!
If you’re a Amazon Rewards Visa Cardholder and you’re interested in earning more bonus miles then make sure to check your account to see if you were targeted for the bonus. Earn a 10% bonus on earned points starting June 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017, just sign up by June 30, 2017. Activate this offer by adding it to your card and start earning even more bonus points on top of all your purchases. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.