Visit your local OfficeMax or Office Depot(page 12) and buy $300+ American Express Gift Cards to get $15 instant savings good until December 13, 2014. I suggest to buy two-$200 Amex gift cards($6.95 fee per card) using your Chase Ink Card or Amex SimplyCash to get 5X the points/5% cash back. Even better if you can stack this deal with the Amex Offer of $10 off $50 at Office Depot/Max valid til 12/31/2014.
Office Depot/Officemax $15 Off Amex Gift Cards:
- Amex GC $15 Off (page 12)
- Expiration Date: 12/13/2014
- Requirements: Buy at least $300 worth of Amex gift cards to get $15 off your total purchase.
- Additional Terms: Limit of 1 offer per household/customer and variable load cards are excluded.
Simply purchase $300 or more in American Express gift cards at OfficeMax/Office Depot by 12/13/2014 to receive $15 off instantly. Buying Amex gift cards is a great way to meet the spending thresholds for Credit Card Bonuses. Check our full list of Gift Card Bonuses for all your holiday shopping!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.