Bank First Financial Services is offering a competitive 2.0% APY rate with up to $50K balances on their Kasasa Cash checking account. You can apply this free checking account online that is available nationwide! It has great features like a monthly cash payout for the interest you compile, no minimum balance to earn rewards, no monthly service charge, nationwide ATM fee refunds, no short-term offers, and no hidden fees. This bank believe that you should be provided with the most return for your cash.
- 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield paid on balances up to $50,000 if qualifications are met
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
- Free e-statements
- Free online banking with bill pay and FinanceWorks
- Unlimited account transactions
- Free BankFirst Debit Card
- Free Text and Mobile Banking
- 24-hour telephone banking
- Overdraft options available
- Direct deposit available
- No NSF fee charged if overdrawn balance $30 or less
- Minimum to open account is $250
- FDIC insured
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear (excluding ATM transactions)
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH auto debit post and clear
- Receive monthly e-statements
Again, Bank First Financial Services is offering 2.00% APY on the reward checking account called Kasasa Cash. This account is available nationwide, so anyone can take advantage of this competitive rate! There is a link to an online application on the bank’s Kasasa Cash page. If you sign up for this account and follow the three simple monthly requirements, you can benefit from the high APY rate, free mobile banking, free nationwide ATMs, free e-statements, and many others!
Keep track of the nation’s best bank rates!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.