Available nationwide, Signal Financial Federal Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $150 bonus when you open up a new checking account valid through December 31, 2016. To be eligible for this offer, you must open a new SignalConnect or SignalPremium account and complete qualifying activities. The bonus is split into 3 segments each worth $50: open a new checking account, setting up direct deposit, and use your debit card 12x per month to score a total of $150. However, you can earn up to $400 when you open a Signal Premium Product Bundle by doing more activities such as Visa Balance Transfer ($2,500 min.), Auto Refinance ($10,000 min. with Direct Debit), GAP Insurance, and open a High-Rate Money Market (Signal Premium Product Bundle only).
No Signal Financial member banks the same way, so they are pleased to offer a variety of product solutions to meet your specific banking needs. Customize your banking by choosing only the products you want, or choose one of our Signal Connection Product Bundles to take advantage of added savings and benefits.
Eligibility: To be a member of Signal Financial FCU, you must do one of the following requirements:
- You live, work, attend school, or worship in Washington, DC, or in Prince George’s County, MD inside the Beltway.
- You are a close relative (living in the same household or not) of a current Signal member.
- You are a current employee, retiree, or surviving spouse within one of our Select Employee Groups (including Verizon, Verizon Wireless, AT&T and over 200 others). View a complete list of Select Employee Groups here.
- You are a member of the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA). (Signal will pay the first year’s membership fee for new members!).
- You are an employee of a business member of the Wheaton-Kensington Chamber of Commerce.
I recommend to select “I would like to become a member through WABA” for a $35 fee. However, Signal Financial FCU may pay for your membership for the first year if you sign up at the same time.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Signal Financial FCU $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Signal Financial Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $10 – $25
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Signal Financial FCU $150 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest Signal Financial Federal Credit Union branch or visit online to open a new checking account by December 31, 2016. Choose from the SignalConnect or SignalPremium Checking Account.
- Upon account opening, make an initial opening deposit of at least $100.
- Receive $50 for opening a new checking account.
- Receive $50 for setting up direct deposit.
- Receive $50 when you complete 12 debit card transactions in one month.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $150 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- SignalConnect Checking Account: $10 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $250 average monthly balance in your checking account or conduct 5 signature-based debit card transactions per month to avoid the $10 monthly maintenance fee.
- SignalPremium Checking Account: $25 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a combined $25,000 average monthly balance in share accounts (excluding share certificates) and conduct 5 signature-based debit card transactions per month or have a mortgage with a starting balance of $250,000 or greater to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee.
If you live near a Signal Financial Federal Credit Union branch, here’s your chance to score a $150 bonus! As far as opening up an account, you’ve already scored a $50 bonus! You have the choice of establishing direct deposit or not, but if you don’t, you’ll only be able to score a $100 bonus out of $150 when you proceed on with the debit card transaction requirement. Sign up today if you are interested in this bonus offer! Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.