Working in the motion picture industry can be exciting, but requires effort and long hours! Individuals who worked on a film released by 20th Century Fox may be eligible for a potential award from the 20th Century Fox Home Video Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, 20th Century Fox had failed to properly account for and pay motion picture profit participants, in regards to home video revenue, electronic sell-through revenue, and video-on-demand revenue. This lawsuit is a way to help those who worked long and hard on the movie sets and were not properly paid for their time. So far 20th Century Fox has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 2, 2018!
20th Century Fox Home Video CAL:
- 20th Century Fox Home Video Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/02/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who are parties to a “Class Profit Participation Contract,” which are individuals who have a Profit Participation Contract using form definitions drafted by Fox before May 31, 1989, that do not state an express percentage of home revenue video and/or electronic sell-through revenue to use in calculating a profit participation.
- Estimated Amount: To be determined
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Stanley Donen Films Inc. v. Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Case No. BC 499181, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles, Central Civil West Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the 20th Century Fox Home Video Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 2, 2018!
20th Century Fox has recently neglected to account for their film’s profit revenue from videocassettes, DVDs, Blu-Rays, digital downloads, and streaming services. If you are a director, producer, actor, or writer you may be eligible for a potential award from the 20th Century Fox Home Video Class Action Lawsuit. Don’t waste time, this lawsuit is the perfect opportunity for those who worked on released 20th Century Fox films and were never fully paid. If you are eligible expect a potential award by March 2, 2018! Make sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.