For a limited time, you can order a new 28″ Perfect Pixel Crossover 4K 60Hz UHD LED Monitor for only $269.90 + FREE SHIPPING! The Crossover 289K LED UHD is a monitor that offers a response time of 1 ms and a contrast ratio of 1000. This model’s 28-inch LED display supports a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Furthermore, the brightness level can be set to 300 cd/m² for a vivid display. It has USB and HMDI ports that enable users to access enhanced audio and video files. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|HMB's eBay 3-layer Extra Savings Promise!|
Crossover UHD LED Monitor Specs:
- Resolution: 3840×2160 (UHD 4K)
- Response Time GTG: 1ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio (DCR): 1,000:1
- Viewing Angle: 170 (H), 160 (V)
- Wall Mount: VESA 100x100mm
- 3x HDMI 2.0
- Display Port 1.2 (3840×2160) 60Hz
- RGB (1920×1080) 60Hz
- 28″ Perfect Pixel Crossover Monitor
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- DP Cable
- Sound Cable
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new monitor. Perhaps give the 28″ Perfect Pixel Crossover UHD LED Monitor a shot! This product usually costs $349.90, but you can get it now for $269.90 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $80 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.