Available nationwide, Northwest Federal Credit Union is offering a 3.04% APY 3-year Add-on Certificate with a $10,000 minimum deposit of new money and up to $100,000 maximum deposit. This limited time promotion is available to anyone with easy membership requirement simply by joining the Financial Awareness Network – there is a $10 membership fee. If not, you may be able to join for free with one of their other Membership Requirements.
Northwest FCU CD Account Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Add-on Certificate
- APY Rate: 3.04%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Length: 3-Year
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10,000 with $100K maximum
- Additional Requirements: Must be join Financial Awareness Network if you don’t meet other eligibility requirement.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: For Certificates having a term equal to or greater than two (2) years the penalty will be equal to the lesser of 366 days of dividends on the amount withdrawn or all dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of issuance or renewal.
- Auto-Renewal: Yes, you get notified 20 days prior to maturity of your CD along with a 10 days grace period.
How To Join Northwest FCU:
Located in Herndon, Virginia, Northwest Federal Credit Union offers membership through many companies, organizations, agencies, etc.
- Employees/Members of six Partner Organizations. Available to anyone in the U.S, I recommend joining the non-profit Financial Awareness Network (FAN) with $10 membership dues.
- Employees of U.S. Government Agencies
- Employees of 420+ Member Companies
- Family Members of any of the above groups
- Household Members of any of the above groups
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
- Easy Membership & Account Opening: Joining Northwest FCU and opening the 3-year Add-On Certificate can be easily done online. You can also visit any of their seven Virginia branches located in Chantilly, Gainesville, Herndon (2), Leesburg, Manassas, and Vienna. Again, this is available to anyone in the U.S to join.
- Competitive Rate: At 3.04% APY, the 3-year CD account earns at the highest rate in the country by a long shot! Furthermore, interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
- Maximum Deposit: You can open your CD as low as $10,000, and you can earn interest as high as $100K deposit.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident in the bank knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
By far the best 3-Year CD promotion right now with 3.04% APY 3-Year Add-on Certificate! Northwest Federal Credit Union has no competition with their rate since the closest is E-LOAN 1.85% APY 3-Year CD. After you open your certificate of deposit, you can Add-on additional funds as you like over the length of your 3-year term for up to the maximum amount. If you want to check out other offers, take a look at the list of the Best CD Rates in the country!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.