For individuals who received unwanted, annoying text messages from 3 Day Blinds about their window coverings, you are eligible for a potential award from the 3 Day Blinds Text Message Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, 3 Day Blinds of violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) when it sent unsolicited advertisements to consumers’ cell phones via text message between Oct. 27, 2013 and July 13, 2018.
3 Day Blinds’ denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award! Keep in mind that Class Members have until October 8, 2018 to opt out or object to the 3 Day Blinds class action settlement.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
3 Day Blind’s Class Action Lawsuit:
- 3 Day Blinds Text Message Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 9, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: For individuals who received at least one text message advertisement on their cellular phone from, on behalf of, or promoting 3 Day Blinds or its merchandise, and did not provide 3 Day Blinds their consent to receive such messages between October 27, 2013, and July 13, 2018
- Estimated Amount: ~$45
- Proof of Purchase:Claim ID and pin number from the Notice or the number of the cell phone that received the text message.
- Case Name & Number: Kevin P. Etzkorn v. 3 Day Blinds LLC, Case No. 4:17-CV-02836-JAR, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the 3 Blinds Text Message’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who received unwanted, annoying text messages from 3 Day Blinds without their consent, then you are eligible for a potential award from the 3 Day Blinds Text Message Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 9, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.