For a limited time, you can order a new 32GB LG G3 D851 Unlocked T-Mobile Smartphone for only $124.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Connect to your world on the go with the T-Mobile LG G3 D851 Unlocked Android Smartphone. It runs on the Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system, which lets you complete any task and navigate your device with ease, even if you’re new to the platform. The operating system on this quad HD 4G LTE smartphone is also upgradeable, so you can stay up-to-date with the latest technology. Take and share pictures, browse the web and much more with this versatile device, all without slowing down. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
LG G3 D851 Unlocked Smartphone Specs
- 5.5″ 2560×1440 IPS display
- 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD Card slot (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear + 2.1MP front facing camera
- 3000mAh battery (removable)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new smartphone. Perhaps give the 32GB LG G3 D851 Unlocked T-Mobile Smartphone a shot! This product usually costs $335.25, but you can get it now for $124.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $210.26 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.