For a limited time, Starwood Hotels & Resorts is offering a $50 Prepaid MasterCard Gift Card when you stay three (3) separate times at qualifying Starwood properties by November 30, 2015. The hotels listed for this promotion are Four Points, Aloft, or Element Hotel only. To be eligible for the $50 MasterCard gift card you must also be registered. One gift card per account only.
MasterCard Gift Card Starwood Hotel Offer:
- Sign-Up Offer
- Bonus: Get a $50 MasterCard Prepaid Gift Card
- Expiration: Valid thru 11/30/2015
- Requirements: You must register to qualify. Stay on three (3) separate occasions at any Four Points, Aloft, or Element Hotel (over 350 locations world wide).
- Terms: Limit one (1) gift card. Within 4 weeks of last qualifying stay gift card will be shipped via mail.
Maximize Savings on Travel:
- Register: Sign up at Starwood to be eligible for this promotion.
- Use: At bookings use a credit card that will earn you more, I suggest using the Chase Sapphire Preferred as it could earn you 2x on travel and dining.
- Complete: Three (3) separate stays between July 15, 2015 and November 30, 2015.
- Get: Receive your $50 MasterCard prepaid gift card after your third qualifying stay via mail within 4 weeks.
When traveling the expenses can really add up. It makes sense to sign up for rewards where available to help offset the cost. I personally like this hotel line because their properties are clean with competent staff and lots of amenities that are family and business travel friendly. Find out how to earn more free Points, Rewards & Miles.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.