U.S. Bank is offering targeted customers the chance to earn a $150 checking account bonus after opening a new account with direct deposit. Since this is a targeted offer, make sure you contact U.S. Bank to say that you have the promotion code CK0930A and you want to know if you are eligible to receive the $150 checking bonus. If you are eligible, you will need to sign up with the promo code CK0930A for a new consumer checking account by 9/30/2012 and set up a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Your bonus will then be credited to your new checking account within 6-8 weeks after direct deposit is established.
- Free Internet Banking with Internet Bill Pay
- Free U.S. Bank ATM transactions
- Free email and text alerts
- U.S. Bank Visa® Check Card
- You can waive the monthly maintenance fee through having combined monthly direct deposits totaling $500+, OR having an average account balance of $1,500. Otherwise, it’s $6.95 with online statements and $8.95 with paper statements.
If you are interested in a new checking account, check out U.S. Bank’s $150 checking account bonus for targeted customers. Just call U.S. Bank and state that you have the promotion code CK0930A and you want to know if you are eligible to receive the $150 checking bonus. When you are ready, be sure to sign up by 9/30/2012 with the promotional code. After that, you will need to set up a direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days of opening the account. You can contact U.S. Bank at 877-883-3635 if you are interested in this offer.
Take a look at some more of the nation’s best bank bonuses!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.