Available nationwide, Adda Bank is offering 4.45% APY when you open their High Yield Savings Account.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Adda Bank.
About Adda Bank High Yield Savings
Adda Bank is a thriving independent bank with a focus on delivering best in class products and services to its customers. Adda Bank continues to embrace a forward-thinking approach to offer banking products that are adaptive to the ever-changing marketplace and ensure a positive customer experience. When you choose Adda Bank, you choose integrity and innovation.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Adda Bank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.45% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull ? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Adda Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Adda Bank Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit.
- 24/7 online access to funds.
- SaveBetter recommends: 4.45% APY Money Market Deposit Account
- Deposits are FDIC insured through Bank34.
Check out this offer from Adda Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Adda Bank High Yield Savings Account.