For shoppers all around, Amazon and Whole Foods is bringing high-quality, natural and organic food, available online. In addition, Whole Foods has lowered the price of their best-selling products throughout their store. Amazon Prime members can receive special discounts and perks. More of Whole Food’s private label products are now available on Amazon, Amazon Fresh, Prime Pantry, and Prime Now. Amazon Lockers are now available at select Whole Foods stores, allowing Prime members to have their packages shipped to their Whole Foods store, where they can pick them up or send back returns. Plus, if you live in a major metro area, Whole Foods now offers free 2-hour food delivery to your house.
To take advantage of the perks, Prime members must download the Whole Foods app, link their Prime account to the app, and then scan this app when checking out. Or users can enter your phone after linking it at Prime Savings. Head to your local Whole Foods market and get an additional 10% off on hundreds of Whole Foods sale items. Make sure you see the yellow sign that says “extra 10% off SALE” to get your discount and find other discounts marked as “Prime Member Deal” with a blue sign.
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You have access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more!
Amazon Prime & Whole Foods Savings Info:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Additional 10% Off Sale Items + Weekly Deep Discounts
- Availability: Online on Amazon; In-Store (Nationwide) at Whole Foods
How to Get Amazon Prime Whole Foods Savings:
- Sign up for Amazon Prime if you haven’t already.
- Shop online at Amazon on already discounted Whole Food products.
- Or, head to a Whole Foods market near you.
- Show a barcode from your Whole Foods smartphone app at checkout (with your Prime info linked) or enter your phone after linking it at Prime Savings.
- Get an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout the store and special savings opportunities for Prime members.
- Stay tuned for more savings offers and perks!
Shop organic for less! Amazon and Whole Foods have teamed up to provide affordability on natural and organic food nationwide. Celebrate by shopping at Whole Foods Market today and get sweet savings on a selection of best-selling grocery staples! Shop online now at Amazon or go to Whole Foods in-store and get an additional 10% off on hundreds of Whole Foods sale items. Make sure you see the yellow sign that says “extra 10% off SALE” to get your discount and find other “Prime Member Deal” discounts with a blue sign. Check out more ways to save money while you shop online!