Chase Mortgage Offers
Potential homeowners can choose from a variety of Chase Mortgage products for both home purchases and mortgage refinancing. Whether you need a fixed-rate mortgage, an adjustable rate mortgage, jumbo mortgage, or something else, Chase will have it. In order for you to get an idea of the different types of mortgages available from Chase, I have put together a list of your loan options.
If you aren’t interested in taking on a mortgage and just need a new bank account, check out our review of the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM accounts! Those of you looking for a premium bank account may want to consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage:
- You will always know what your monthly principal and interest payments will be with this mortgage.
- You can also lower your monthly payments by spreading them out over a long period of time.
- Available in terms of 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 year term.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM):
- Offer Buyers a lower fixed-rate for a limited amount of time
- You may have the chance to take advantage of lower rates in the future.
- Your interest rate is fixed for 5, 7, or 10 years and then becomes adjustable following that term.
- Jumbo Mortgage:
- Loan amounts are available from $453,000 to $3 million
- Obtain financing up to 85% of home’s value with no mortgage insurance for purchase or up to 80% with no cash back for refinancing
- Fixed–rate and ARM loans are available
- Available in up to 30–year terms
- Fixed-rate loan that is a good option if you don’t have perfect credit
- Offers down payment options as low as 3%, all of which can be an eligible gift or grant
- Flexible funding options for closing costs
- Reduced mortgage insurance requirements and lower monthly payments compared to other options
- Veterans Affairs Mortgage (VA):
- Loans guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Wide variety of options that may offer service members to purchase homes without needing a down payment, no monthly insurance or excellent credit
- Available to purchase/refinance 1 to 4-unit properties in 10-,15-20-,25-, or 30-year terms
- Federal Housing Administration Mortgage (FHA):
- Loan insured by the government
- Fixed rate with a down payment as low as 3.5%, which can include the use of gift funds
- Available in 10–, 15–, 20–, 25– or 30–year terms
How to Apply for a Mortgage
- Determine whether you want a fixed-rate mortgage or ARM.
- Use Chase’s Mortgage Resources to estimate your monthly payments or figure out what you can afford.
- Find a Mortgage Banker OR go through the Mortgage Prequalification process OR call 1-800-873-6577
If you’re looking for a new house but need a loan, consider signing up for a Chase Mortgage so you can take advantage of their numerous resources and lending options. Whether or not you plan on staying in the new house for a long time, Chase has fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage that will fit your needs.
Even if you don’t have the best credit score, Chase will have options for you. If you don’t plan on taking out a loan but need a new bank account, you may be interested in other Chase Promotions.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $500 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code Q1AFL23 and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through March 31, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening. The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
|Live Oak Bank Small Business Checking & Savings: Receive a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Live Oak Bank small business checking and savings account with qualifying activities.
Apply Now---Live Oak Bank Small Business Checking Review