For people with an Amazon Rewards Visa Card, Amazon.com is offering a $20 bonus credit for buying $100 or more in Amazon.com Gift Card using promo code ARCGIFT100, however this may be targeted YMMV. Simply visit the link to see if you qualify with your Amazon account. You can combine as many small gift cards as you want as long as the total is at least $100 in one order. Make sure to select Amazon Rewards Visa card as payment method and your $20 credit must be used within 45 days.
Amazon$20 Gift Card Bonus Credit
- Visit this Amazon Promotional link to see if you qualify
- Add a total of $100 or more in Amazon Gift Cards to your order.
- Pay using your Amazon Rewards Visa Card at checkout.
- Make sure to enter Promo Code ARCGIFT100 to see the $20 credit.
- You’ll receive an email within 5 days for your $20 promotional credit.
No hurt in trying, check to see if you can get a $20 promotion credit for buying $100 Amazon Gift Cards for Amazon Rewards Visa Card holders. See our full list of Credit Card Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.