This class action lawsuit affects individuals whose plan benefits and/or cost share under a plan were determined based on American Specialty Health’s charges to Cigna. Furthermore, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Cigna Administrative Fee Class Action Lawsuit
According to the lawsuit, Cigna forced its plan members to pay administrative fees to American Specialty Health. Some services such as chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy as well as naturopathy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy were affected.
Lastly, this is an objection only lawsuit so do nothing to receive your reward!
Cigna Administrative Fee Class Action Lawsuit
- Class Action Lawsuit Website
- Objection Deadline: 7/10/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Plan members whose plan benefits and/or cost share under a plan were determined based on American Specialty Health’s charges to Cigna for the following types of services: chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, naturopathy, physical therapy, or occupational therapy.
- Estimated Amount: The amount paid to each Class Member will depend on the net settlement fund left after costs and the amount each Class Member paid in co-payment and deductible amounts.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Cigna-American Specialty Health Administrative Fee Litigation, Case No. 2:16-cv-03967-NIQA, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- See if you want to object to the Lawsuit.
- Submit your Objection by July 10, 2019.
- However, if not, do nothing to receive your potential award!
If you had been charged and administrative fee from Cigna, you may be entitled to a financial compensation! However, this is a do nothing class action lawsuit! So, make sure to do nothing to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Lastly, if you want to object, file an objection by July 10, 2019! Also, Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!