For those who frequently shop at supermarkets and department stores, American Express features the Blue Cash Everyday® Card. For a limited time, earn a $200 bonus cash back referral bonus when you apply for the Amex Blue Cash Everyday® Card. In addition, cardholders earn up to 3% cash back when making select purchases at no annual fee. If you’re interested, read on to find more.
Editor’s Note: See our full review of the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express, here on HMB!
Amex Blue Cash Everyday Features:
- Earn $200 Back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive the $200 back in the form of a statement credit
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit
- No Annual Fee
Enjoy one of the highest cash back rates on everyday necessities, such as groceries, clothing, gas, and more. If you tend to spend frequently on these categories, consider applying for the Amex Blue Cash Everyday® Card. You can currently earn $200 cash back with this referral offer. Plus, it does not charge an annual fee. If you’re looking for something else, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses we’ve found to get the one that best suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.