For a limited time, you can order a new Apple MacBook Pro w/Retina Display 13.3″ 128GB for only $1,124.99 + FREE SHIPPING! With fifth-generation Intel Core processors, the latest graphics, and faster flash storage, the incredibly advanced MacBook Pro with Retina display moves even further ahead in performance and battery life. Compared with the previous generation. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Specs:
- Retina display with 2560-by-1600 resolution
- Fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel Iris Graphics
- Up to 9 hours of battery life1
- Faster flash storage2
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports for connecting high-performance devices and transferring data at lightning speed
- Two USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2 devices) and HDMI
- FaceTime HD camera
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand included
- OS X, the world’s most advanced desktop operating system
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new laptop. Perhaps give the Apple MacBook Pro w/Retina Display 13.3″ 128GB a shot! This product usually costs $1,299.99, but you can get it now for $1,124.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $175.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.