Nowadays airfare prices have increased immensely, but if you’ve been wanting cheaper affordable flights, let us help you by providing the best top ten flight deals for today! Flight deals are known for disappearing quickly so you should act fast when approaching these deals.
Just remember that if any problems arise, most airlines allow a 24 hour grace period for you to cancel and change your mind as you please. Grab your best friend, your parents, or even neighbor and invite them to join on these exciting deals that will only last for a short while. These affordable flight deals are hard to catch so it’s best if you book now so you don’t miss out!
Try booking your flight with some of our recommended cards from our list of Best Credit Cards to earn total travel coverage and more bonuses. You can also find other affordable flight deals through Google Flights in case there’s a better alternative to the one we mentioned. Try it now!
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best flight deals that we have to offer. You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available times!
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- JetBlue Airlines from Boston, MA to Salt Lake City, Utah (e.g. 4/19 – 4/22)
- Starting at $236 for travel in April.
- Avianca Airlines from Washington D.C. to Iguassu Falls, Brazil (e.g. 5/1 – 5/9)
- Starting at $538 for travel until early June or late August – November or late January 2020 – February 2020.
- American Airlines from San Francisco to Montreal, Canada (e.g. 9/17 – 9/24)
- Starting at $326 for travel from September – October.
- Hawaiian Air from Portland, OR to Honolulu, Hawaii (e.g. 5/11 – 5/15)
- Starting at $280 for travel from late April – May
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Osaka, Japan (e.g. 5/15 – 5/22)
- Starting at $780 for travel until mid May or September – early December or January 2020 – mid February 2020
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, China (e.g. 5/1 – 5/8)
- Starting at $484 for travel until early May.
- Air France from San Francisco, CA to Malta, Malta (e.g. 5/13 – 5/20)
- Starting at $591 for travel in May.
- Hawaiian Air from Portland, OR to Lihue, HI (e.g. 5/2 – 5/6)
- Starting at $318 for travel from late April – May.
- Qatar Airways from Los Angeles, CA to New Delhi, India (e.g. 9/12 – 9/19)
- Starting at $630 for travel from September – November or late January 2020 – early February 2020.
- jetBlue Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Atlanta, GA (e.g. 5/7 – 5/15)
- Starting at $182 for travel in early May or early September.
We strive to provide you with the best affordable flight deals that is available. Our top ten flight deals are included to give you plenty of options that you can use for your own use, or share with others who are interested in traveling. These flight deals are best to take advantage as soon as immediately for best results because they do sell out quick!
For a full list of credit cards and awesome bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that’s perfect for you!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review