For individuals that paid overdraft fees to one or more of BOKF’s subsidiary banks between September 1, 2011 to July 8, 2014, a potential award can be received from the BOKF Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, BOKF allegedly posted debit card transactions improperly (in order of the highest to the lowest amount) to increase the amount of overdraft fees it would cost the account holder. BOKF denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you have been affected by the overdraft fees by BOKF’s subsidiary banks, then you can receive compensation as a reward!
BOKF Overdraft Fees Lawsuit:
- BOKF Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A. BOKF account holders who do not choose to exclude themselves of the Universal Property settlement by April 17, 2017 will automatically earn benefits.
- Who’s Eligible: All BOKF account holders in the United States who received an overdraft fee because of BOKF’s alleged practice between September 1, 2011 and July 8, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A. If you have received a notice of the BOKF overdraft fee class action settlement (through email or mail), you will receive an automatic payment (unless you opt out).
- Case Name & Number: Corey Ratzlaff, et al. v. BOKF NA d/b/a Bank of Oklahoma, et al., Case No. CJ-2015-00859, in the District Court in and for Tulsa County, State of Oklahoma
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the BOKF Overdraft Fees Claim Form.
- Look over the website form to see if you are eligible.
- Those who have been affected by BOKF’s alleged practice are automatically eligible!
- If you would like to exclude yourself from the compensation, opt out by April 17, 2017.
For individuals that paid overdraft fees to one or more of BOKF’s subsidiary banks between September 1, 2011 to July 8, 2014, compensation from the BOKF Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit is on the way! According to the lawsuit, BOKF Overdraft Fees Class Action Lawsuit, the BOKF NA Settlement Administrator will head the reimbursements. So if you are eligible, all you have to do is wait to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.