For individuals purchased McIlhenny Company Tabasco-brand products in California between September 15, 2011 and March 19, 2018 you may be eligible for a potential reward from the California McIlhenny Tabasco Brand Products Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, the McIlhenny Company represented its Tabasco brand products as being “Made in the U.S.A.” when portions of the product were allegedly foreign sourced. Blue Shield of California will pay $650,000 to avoid the uncertainty and cost of further litigation and provide benefits to consumers. Thus, if you are eligible, submit your claim form by June 18, 2018.
California McIlhenny Tabasco Brand Products CAL:
- California McIlhenny Tabasco Brand Products Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased in California any McIlhenny Company products (including pepper sauces, jellies, condiments and other products) between Sept. 15, 2011 and March 19, 2018
- Estimated Amount: Cash payment of $2.50 without proof of purchase or cash payment equal to the amount of all purchases of the McIlhenny Company products purchased during the class period with a receipt or receipts showing proof of purchase
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Iraj Dowlatshahi v. McIlhenny Company, Case No. 30-2017-009911222-CU-NP-CXC, in the Superior Court of California, County of Orange
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the California McIlhenny Tabasco Brand Products CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Automatically benefit from this lawsuit
For individuals purchased in California any McIlhenny Company products, including pepper sauces, jellies, condiments and other products, between September 15, 2011 and March 19, 2018 you’re eligible for a potential award from the California McIlhenny Tabasco Brand Products Class Action Lawsuit! No proof is needed if you want a cash payment of $2.50 or you could submit proof with a receipt to get a cash payment equal to the amount purchased. If you’re eligible, you will automatically be rewarded to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.