If you are a consumer of Sunglass Hut from Califonia, who has a gift card with a balance less than $10.00 or possessed such a gift card from Feb. 17, 2011 to Feb. 23, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award ($9.99 Gift Card) from the California Sunglass Hut Gift Card Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Sunglass Hut violated state laws by refusing customers a cash payout when their gift card balance that fell below $10. Although Sunglass Hut denies all of the acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, you must file a claim to receive your potential award!
Sunglass Hut Class Action Lawsuit:
- California Sunglass Hut Southwest Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: Unknown
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers of Sunglass Hut that possesses or possessed a Sunglass Hut Gift Card with a balance less than $10 between the dates of Feb. 11, 2016 and Feb. 23, 2016
- Estimated Amount: $9.99 Gift Card
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Elias Ponce v. Sunglass Hut Trading LLC, Case No. RIC 1501809, in the California Superior Court for the County of Riverside
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Sunglass Hut Claim Form.
- Read over the claim for to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form by simply filling out your information. (Name, Address, Email, Phone Number.)
- Submit your claim as soon as possible.
If you own a Sunglass Hut gift card or ever possessed one with a balance less than $10 between the dates of Feb. 11,2016 and Feb. 23, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award ($9.99 Gift Card) from the California Sunglass Hut Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Sunglass Hut failed to provide cash payout to customers with a gift card balance below $10. Sunglass Hut denies all acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, then you must file a claim to received your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings, checking offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies and other financial institutions from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings, checking offers or all financial institutions.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.