Great news for Capital One account holders, Capital One extended their MasterPass promotion from March 31, 2017 to April 21, 2017 where you can receive $10 statement credit when you make 2 Masterpass purchases. Masterpass is similar to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay and now with the app you can pay with a quick tap of your device at stores you visit every day, from coffee shops to convenience stops. Save time & hassle at checkout by joining this convenient service and get rewarded too! Make sure you advantage of this promotion before it’s gone! For more offers and ways to earn, make sure to browse our completed list of Capital One Promotions.
Capital One $10 Statement Credit:
- No direct link, this is a targeted offer. You should see it when you log into Capital One.
- Promotion: Sign up for Capital One Masterpass and make two Masterpass purchases to receive $10 statement credit.
- Valid: Now through 4/21/2017 at 11:59pm PST.
- Terms: Valid for new & existing Masterpass users.
Earn $10 Statement Credit at Capital One:
- Sign up for Capital One Masterpass and make two Masterpass purchases by April 21st, 2017.
- After completing the requirement, you will receive a $10 statement credit.
Capital One understands your time is valuable and would like to make your life easier. By joining MasterPass, you no longer have to type in your card number or fumbling for your wallet during checkout. For limited time only, you can earn $10 on your statement credit by simply trying out this new feature. If you’d like to see more deals, make sure you head on over to our list of Way to Save Money!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)