For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking®, set up direct deposit and get a cash bonus, then open Chase SavingsSM with $10K deposit for an additional cash bonus! Must keep the $10K balance for 90 days. Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 16,000 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase Checking & Savings Bonus
Chase Total Checking® Account Features:
Chase Total Checking® Bonus Info:
- Chase Total Checking®
- Account Type: Total Checking®
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
Apply Chase Coupon Code at The Bank:
- Click on the link above for Chase Total Checking® and either apply online OR enter your email to receive a coupon. Check your email inbox including your spam folder for a Chase coupon code.
- Print out your coupon and take it to your local Chase branch.
- Talk to a Bank representative and tell them you want to open a checking account with your coupon.
- Make sure to set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening into your new Chase checking account. Get an additional bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account with $10K deposit.
Within 10 business days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit your bonus into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
- Offer available to new checking account customers only.
- Deposit at least $25 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
- Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
- If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. The Chase Total Checking® has a fairly low monthly service fee of $12. In order to get the bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.