Have you ever wanted to travel to Dubai? This is the deal for you! United Airlines is having a cheap Round-trip from the United States To Dubai starting $698. You can get yourself round trips to Dubai from cities such as Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, and much more during the months of September of 2016 to June of 2017. This is one of the biggest bargains and we highly recommend you taking advantage of this promotion before it expires.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Flights from Phoenix To Chicago:
- Buy It Now Sample Date October 17th – 24th
- Promotion: Round-trip From Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC to Dubai Starting $698
- Routes: From Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC to Dubai
- Distance: 2,876 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,876 miles
|Boston (BOS) $690||Dubai (DXB)|
|Chicago (ORD) $748|
|Dallas (DFW) $848|
|Houston (IAH) $848|
|Los Angeles (LAX) $748|
|New York (JFK) $698|
|Orlando (MCO) $748|
|San Francisco (SFO) $798|
|Seattle (SEA) $748|
|Washington DC (IAD) $728|
We used the dates of October 17th – 24th, but you can always try your own dates and cities in case you can snag a deal!
- Valid: late September of 2016 to June of 2017
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Dubai Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. Dubai is a very Luxurious place that is expensive just to visit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it now! As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 17th – 24th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.