If you’re looking to travel for the low, this is the promotion for you! United Airlines is having a cheap Round-Trip flight from Chicago or Boston to Berlin starting only $515. You can enjoy a nice flight to Germany such as Explore Berlin’s Jewish History, Walk the Berlin Wal, and much more! Flights run from the months of August to October from Sunday through Thursday.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a lower price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Editor’s Note: These promotions are valid the time of posting, if this post is more than 3 days old, it’s most likely expired.
Flights from Chicago/Boston To Berlin:
- Buy It Now Sample Date October 31 – November 7.
- Promotion: Round-trip From Chicago Or Boston To Berlin Starting $515
- Routes: From Chicago Or Boston To Berlin
- Distance: 9,374 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,374 miles
|Chicago (ORD)||San Diego (SAN)|
We used the dates of October 31st – November 7th, but you can always try your own dates and cities in case you can snag a deal!
- Valid: Late October to Early December on Flight dates Sunday through Thursday
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Berlin Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. Berlin is a great place to visit if you consider yourself as an adventurer. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it now! As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 31 – November 7th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.