For a limited time only, Chrysler is offering $50 Visa, Amazon, or Walmart Gift Card for coming in and test driving their vehicle! The offer is only available if you go online and perform a few steps to get to a popup screen that will allow you to enter your application. Dealership will review your information and possibly contact you for a test drive. Upon completing your test drive, your local dealership will provide you with a $50 Visa, Amazon, or Target gift card! Hurry to Chrysler’s website and get your free $50 gift card today!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Chrysler Test Drive $50 Gift Card Info:
- Visit Chrysler Website
- Click on “Local Offers”
- Wait for pop-up window with promotion
- Promotion: $50 Visa, Amazon, or Walmart Gift Card
- Expiration: Limited time
- Availability: YMMV
- Terms and Conditions: Limit one coupon redemption per household per 6 months. By signing up for this promotion, you agree to receive communications related to this promotion. Dealer reserves the final decision to redeem or refuse any reward card certificate or coupon. Must be 18 or older and present a valid U.S. Driver’s License to qualify. Shipping to U.S. addresses only. Valid email address must be provided to qualify for offer.
How to Get Free $50 Gift Card:
- Go online to the Chrysler website
- Click on “Local Offers”.
- Wait for the popup to show on your screen
- Fill out the popup with information to obtain your coupon for free $50 gift card.
- Visit your local dealership, test drive a vehicle, and redeem your coupon (must show/provide the coupon to the dealership)
The offer is an opportunity to test drive a car from Chrysler and earn an easy $50 gift card. You can probably have the option of choosing between a Visa, Amazon, or Walmart gift card, but all three are still considered free money! So hurry on and complete the steps to earn your free $50 Gift Card! The offer will not last long as these tend to come and go rapidly. For more ways on how to earn more free money or learn more about how to save money, check out more on HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).