Every year as a Citizens Bank customer are you charged an annual fee as well as hold a line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account? Then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Citizens Bank made an error of incorrectly charging an annual fee to their customers who held line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account. Citizens Bank continues to deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 15, 2018!
Citizens Bank Annual Fee CAL:
- Citizens Bank Annual Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: None Listed
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, held individually or jointly, any one of more than 41,064 Citizens Bank or Charter One Bank Line of Credit accounts and Home Equity Line of Credit accounts identified by Citizens as having been charged a full or partial annual account fee, possibly in error, on or before Dec. 31, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: To be Decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Hayes, et al. v. Citizens Financial Group, Inc., et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-10671-RGS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- You will be automatically sent a potential award if you are eligible.
- If you would like to opt out be sure to write a letter or other written document by January 15, 2018!
Citizens Bank has made a mistake improperly charging their customers that hold a line of credit and/or home equity line of credit account an annual fee. If you find out that you are eligible for a potential award quickly head to the Citizens Bank Annual Fee Class Action Lawsuit. Citizen Bank customers should never have to deal with a fee that was never supposed to occur in the first place, by simply qualifying to be eligible for the lawsuit you will automatically be sent a potential award, but if you choose to not partake in this lawsuit simply opt out by January 15, 2018! Looking for other relatable issues that may apply to you? Go on to Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to see all of the potential lawsuit awards available!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 110,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer Ends 3/27/24.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
• 5X miles on eligible transit, U.S. shipping, and U.S. office supply store purchases, plus all eligible purchases after you spend $150,000 in purchases on your Card in a year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply.
• 3x miles per dollar on Delta purchases.
• Earn up to $10 back each month after using your enrolled Delta SkyMiles(R) Reserve Business American Express Card for U.S. rideshare purchases with select providers.
• Elevate your travel experience with an annual statement credit of up to $250 after using your Delta Reserve Business American Express Card to book prepaid hotels or vacation rentals through Delta Stays on delta.com.
As a benefit of Card Membership, you can check your first bag free on Delta flights, saving up to $60 on a round-trip Delta flight per person. For a family of four that's a potential savings of up to $240 per round-trip flight.
When you purchase a Delta flight with your Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card, you will receive complimentary access to The Centurion Lounge or Escape Lounge - The Centurion Studio Partner.
Enter Delta Sky Club at no cost and bring up to two guests or immediate family at a rate of $50 per person per visit. Effective 2/1/25, Reserve Card Members will receive 15 Visits per year to the Delta Sky Club; to earn an unlimited number of Visits each year starting on 2/1/25, the total eligible purchases on the Card must equal $75,000 or more between 1/1/24 and 12/31/24, and each calendar year thereafter.
Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights; board early, stow your carry-on bag and settle in sooner.
This card does carry an annual fee of $650 (See Rates & Fees). Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas.
Terms and limitations apply.