CommmunityWide Federal Credit Union is a member-owned financial institution whose members are the main focus. CommunityWide FCU’s mission is to provide customers with the highest financial services that can be given! They have 11 full service offices in Indiana. However, members can access CFCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to CommmunityWide Federal Credit Union online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
CommmunityWide FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest CommmunityWide Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You are eligible for membership as Employees Or Retirees. (See List)
- You are eligible for membership as a Donor Member of Michiana Goodwill Boosters, Marine Corps League, or Project Impact.
- You are eligible for membership as a Spouse of persons who died while within their field of membership.
- You are eligible for membership as a Relative of immediate relatives of qualified members (Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Grandparent, Grandchild), or other relatives who live in the same household as a qualified member.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join CommmunityWide FCU:
This credit union offers great checking, savings, Certificate (CD), and IRA accounts. Their amenities include: dividends paid each month, low cost money orders, courtesy overdraft calls, and many more! CommunityWide Federal Credit Union also provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at an CommmunityWide Federal Credit Union branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
CommmunityWide Federal Credit Union has offered excellent personal service and financial services that have high value, and because of this, they have grown in strength and size tremendously. Their current assets are over $400 million and they have more than 44,000 membership which makes them one of the larger credit unions in the Michiana area. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact an CFCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.