Are you an avid lover of coconut oil? If you are in the United States and shopped at Costco for coconut oil, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Costco Coconut Oil Mislabeling Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Costco’s 42.3 ounce jar of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil was misrepresented as healthful or healthy when upon closer inspection shows that coconut oil contains a substantial amount of saturated fats which increases the chance of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and other dangerous diseases. Costco has since removed the “Healthy” and “Healthful” tags and maintains that it has done nothing wrong, and have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 30, 2017!
Costco Coconut Oil Mislabeling CAL:
- Costco Coconut Oil Mislabeling Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/30/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States, who purchased a 42.3-ounce jar of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for personal use or household use since March 1, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Boswell, et al. v. Costco Wholesale Corp., et al., Case No. 8:16-cv-00278, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Costco Coconut Oil Mislabeling Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 30, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you consume Kirkland Coconut Oil from Costco you may be eligible for a potential award from the Costco Coconut Oil Mislabeling Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Costco had misrepresented their 42.3 ounce jar of Kirkland Coconut Oil by placing tags that state that the oil was “healthy” or “healthful” even though coconut oils contained a good amount of saturated fats which is considered inherently unhealthy. If you are one of the users of Kirkland Coconut Oil, simply file a claim for a potential award by October 30, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.