Available to those who live, work, attend school or worship in various locations throughout Massachusetts, Crescent Credit Union is offering competitive rates of 0.15% to 1.35% APY on CD terms from 3 to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! To qualify for the APY rate, Crescent Credit Union has a simple deposit minimum of $1,000. Grow your money faster and get the best rate Crescent Credit Union can offer for your CD. Headquartered in Brockton, Crescent Credit Union is the 28th largest credit union in the state of Massachusetts and the 591st largest credit union in the nation.
With Crescent Credit Union, it’s good to be different. With its establishment in 1919, it has grown to 91 employees and 47,838 members at 8 different locations. Crescent Credit Union’s CD rates are 2 times the national average, and it has an A health rating. You get everything you expect from a traditional bank and more!
Crescent Credit Union CD Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Certificates of Deposit
- APY Rate: 0.15% to 1.35%
- Availability: Crescent CU of Massachusetts is open to the residents, businesses, people maintaining employment, and registered students in the specific site listed Massachusetts Counties; including the specified cities or towns along with certain locations of Providence County, Rhode Island and the family members of current CU members.
- Location: MA (locator)
CD Length: 3-60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Early withdrawal penalty will apply.
- Auto-Renewal: Automatic renewal at maturity.
Crescent CU Regular & IRA CD Terms:
- 0.15% APY for a 3 Month CD
- 0.20% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 0.30% APY for a 9 Month CD
- 0.35% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 0.45% APY for a 15 Month CD
- 0.50% APY for a 18 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for a 30 Month CD
- 0.95% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 1.15% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 1.35% APY for a 60 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind. No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Flexible and Cheap. You can choose a term anywhere between 3 to 60 months with a simple $1,000 deposit and still be guaranteed a great APY rate.
Safe and Secure. At Crescent, your money is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and Massachusetts Share Insurance Corp. (MSIC). More so, they’ve earned a 5-star rating from Bauer Financial.
Never Lose Track of Your Funds. 24-hour access to your account with their online and mobile banking.
Crescent Credit Union’s CD’s maximize your earnings. With just a simple $1,000 deposit, you can enjoy many great APY rates. You can benefit from high competitive rates for the term of the certificate. Even if you’re just looking for a solid bank to invest in, Crescent Credit Union is a great pick as they’ve been rated with an A health rating. If you’re looking to invest with a different bank, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.