Uber has relaunched Uber Offers under the new name of Visa Local Offers. Uber Offers allowed you to earn 10% back in Uber credits at select merchants with a linked Visa card. Visa Local Offers has the same functionality with the benefit of not having to opt in to each business to receive your 10% Uber rebate credits. You will receive Uber credits whenever you make a purchase at a qualifying store. You must opt into the program in a few simple steps, but this offer is not available to everyone and/or region. Check your eligibility and start earning your Uber credits today!
Uber Visa Local Offers:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 10% Back in Uber Credits
- Availability: Select locations such as Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Seattle, Miami, and Los Angeles. See if your location is participating by checking the app.
- Requirements: Must have an eligible US issued Visa card on your Uber account
- Terms: Exclusions apply.
How To Get 10% Uber Credit On Purchases:
- Add an eligible U.S. issued Visa card on your Uber account.
- Open your Uber app (iOS and Android) and tap the bottom of the screen to see your messages.
- Scroll down to the ‘Visa Local Offers’ message
- Tap ‘Get Started’ and then tap ‘Count Me In’.
- Earn 10% back in Uber credits.
- Enjoy your savings!
It’s good to see Uber revamping their old Uber Offers into the current Visa Local Offers. Once you sign up for Visa Local Offers, you will receive 10% back in Uber credits when you make purchases using your linked Visa card at qualifying merchants. This offer is perfect for those that love shopping and frequently uses Uber to get around. Eat and shop at popular places, such as Dunkin’ Donuts, Neiman Marcus, QDOBA Mexican Eats, Regal Cinemas, Steak ‘n Shake, Walgreens, and more! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).