Here are some banks I found to be the best rate so far:
- Incredible Bank 2.02% APY –
# Hard pull on TU and hard pull on EQ per
# Unlimited ATM rebates.
# 3 external account links.
# Incoming $200k daily, outgoing $5000 (will be increased to $10k) daily. Limits are only for IB initiated transfers.
# Need to sign up for electronic statements otherwise monthly fee applies.
# Free Billpay.
# Wire: $5 incoming, $20 domestic outgoing.
# ACH pulls and pushes initiated elsewhere are allowed.
# Routing number 075911742
- Alliant Credit Union 2.00% APY Savings – You must sign up your local PTA for membership. Also, I suggest you also get their 1.75% APY Checking account. * Hard inquiry when opening savings account (apparently on Equifax)
* Alliant-initiated ACH transfers are limited to $1000 for the first 30 days after account opening, and $10k after that.
* Alliant ABA Routing & Transit Number (271081528).
* To ensure correct external ACH push/pull, use the longer 14-digit account number.
* To get the 14-digit account number: log in first, click on “additional features” on the left menu, then click “Instructions for Initiating Electronic Transactions”
* No charge for incoming wire transfers
* 6 electronic (ACH) transfers out of the savings account per calender month for FREE. $29 fee per transaction after that.
* eDepositPlus service (deposit checks at home by scanning) available after approximately one month of good standing. Max deposit $20k per day
* Posters report that MoneyPass ATMs consistently provide surcharge-free Alliant savings and checking withdrawals even though the machine may not show up in the Alliant locator and CSR’s tend to be unaware of this option (in the unlikely event there is to be a surcharge, ATM will provide advance warning allowing for transaction to be canceled).
- Evantage 2.00% APY– up to $35K *Monthly Statements are received electronically
*Includes 6 FREE withdrawals per month**
*FREE Evantage MasterCard® CheckCard
*FREE Account (No Monthly Maintenance Fee)
*FREE Online Banking
*FREE Customer Service
*Overdraft Privilege available.
*NO MINIMUM BALANCE
$25 ING Bonus Links – Savings Account
ING Direct is an online bank with the quickest $25 bonus I can think of. I have set up some automatic links so you can sign up right away. In order to get the bonus, you must go through my referral link and deposit $250. The $25 bonus will take no longer than a day to show up. There is no monthly or minimum fees. Setup is extremely fast and easy. Not only it’s a quick $25, the account is 1.30% APY and FDIC insured. You can also use this account to send money to other bank accounts such as Chase and Bank of America, and it will count as a Direct Deposit requirement.
Once you got your account open, you can send 50 referrals to your friends and family members to make up to $500 more.
Make sure to deposit $250 for opening deposit