If you have purchased a product that contains flexible polyurethane foam (memory foam), such as a couch, mattress or carpet padding, you may be entitled to a cash payment from the Flexible Polyurethane Foam Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing several companies in the flexible polyurethane foam industry of a price-fixing conspiracy that caused indirect purchasers to pay higher prices for products that contain the foam. There are a total of 29 states (plus the District of Columbia) that are eligible to file a valid claim. Although the defendants do not admit to any wrongdoing, they have agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Carpenter Co. Domfoam International Inc.
- FFP Holdings LLC (f/k/a Flexible Foam Products LLC)
- FXI Holdings Inc. (f/k/a Flexible Foam Products Inc.)
- Foamex International Inc.
- Future Foam Inc.
- Hickory Springs Manufacturing Company
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Scottdel Inc.
- Valle Foam Industries Inc.
- Vitafoam Products Canada Limited
- Vitafoam Inc.
- Woodbridge Foam Corporation
- Woodbridge Sales & Engineering Inc.
- Woodbridge Foam Fabricating Inc.
Polyurethane Foam Class Action Lawsuit:
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam Antitrust Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/29/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the qualifying states who purchased, not for resale, any upholstered furniture (such as a sofa with foam cushions), bedding product (such as a mattress, mattress topper or pillows), or carpet underlay (also known as carpet padding or carpet cushion) containing polyurethane foam that was manufactured in the United States. Furthermore, the product must have been purchased between 1/1/1999 and 8/1/2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. The defendants have agreed to pay a total of $151 million to settle the lawsuit.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A. Claimants may be asked to provide supporting information or documentation about their purchase.
- NOTE: Claimants must provide documentation if their claims total more than $100,000. Documentation must include the product name, date of purchase, state in which it was purchased, and the net purchase amount.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Polyurethane Foam Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2196, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Consumers in certain states that have purchased products containing memory foam can get a cash payment from the Flexible Polyurethane Foam Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. If you think you have been affected by the alleged price-fixing conspiracy performed by the accused companies, just fill out the claim form by 2/29/2016 and wait for your settlement. Find out if you qualify for more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.